About us

We were married on July 17 2007, in the Logan Temple. We are currently students at Weber State and are loving being married.I work for Ivy Lane Reception Center and am also an orthodontist assistant. Tommy is a framer. He has been building townhouses for the last couple years and runs his own crew

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We are officially owners and operators of a new computer. It would seem to good to be true to actually be in bed while writing a blog post but its true, I am literally sitting in my bed right now. I love early Christmas presents, to myself.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Your so cute. I love your computer I am jealous and good color! ;) You should see our computer it is seriously a box and we have no internet! Lets get together soon! oh your coming to my halloween party right?

Ashley said...

It is so fabulous to lay in bed and play on the computer! Laptops are a must! I hopefully should be in town for Thanksgiving. I will let you know for sure. Keep us updated on how your feeling! Im so excited for you guys!

Brooke and Darin said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! Congrats on being pregnant! You are going to love it. You hear lots of horror stories about being pregnant but honestly I loved it all! How's everything going with you guys? We miss seeing you around. Let me know if you need anything. Are you applying for the hygiene program this year? I am....again! It better be the last too!!

Blackhursts said...

holy crap. i found your blog one day...good, now i can see what up to...like being pregnant?!!! WHAT?!! how far along are you? Congratulations though! This is weird, both you and Velvet having babys before me...weird!