About us

We were married on July 17 2007, in the Logan Temple. We are currently students at Weber State and are loving being married.I work for Ivy Lane Reception Center and am also an orthodontist assistant. Tommy is a framer. He has been building townhouses for the last couple years and runs his own crew

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BABY BOY!!!

I am pregnant with a baby boy!!!! We found out last Wednesday! I'm only 15 weeks along so its still really early to tell, but My doctor said that he is about 99% sure its a little boy. We are really excited. We still can't believe we are going to be parents, in only 175 days. I'm due at the first of May. If anyone has any suggestions on names, we would love, love, love to hear them.

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Im so excited for you! A boy thats what I want first. We need to get together again here real soon. Call me!!!!

a*J*k said...

congrats baby boy that's so awesome we are so happy for you two

Holly said...

That is awesome! You will make the cutest boy EVER!

Blackhursts said...

Sierra-awesome. That's way cool that you already know what you're having. For a name- you should go with tom, tomas, or tommy...?

2-Fold said...

Sierra and Tom
Congratulations on the baby boy. We are so happy for you two. Oh, and Sierra sorry Jens almost told you friend before you had the chance too, he is terrible at that sort of thing. Good luck and you guys will be great parents. :)

P.S. If you don't remember us Tom and Jens used to work together, and you helped us plan our wedding. If you want to check out our blog give me you email address at tiffandjens at gmail dot com and I will send you an invite :)

Paige said...

Hi Sierra! This is paige (greaves) nelsen. I just happened upon your blog from Jamie's so I thought I'd say hi! congrats on being pregnant. That is really exciting!! You look beautiful like always. Keep in touch!

Ashley said...

Congrats! I am very excited for you! He is going to be so adorable. Baby names are so hard! Good luck with that.

:) said...

You two are so cute.. Congrate on the new little boy on the way... boys are too awesome.

Brooke and Darin said...

Hey it was so good to see you guys at the Christmas party. Rachel's blog is www.vagnerandrachel.blogspot.com
She is still figuring out how to do it and most of it is in Portugese so it's kind of hard to follow. I told her she needs to get workin on it! Ha ha.