About us

We were married on July 17 2007, in the Logan Temple. We are currently students at Weber State and are loving being married.I work for Ivy Lane Reception Center and am also an orthodontist assistant. Tommy is a framer. He has been building townhouses for the last couple years and runs his own crew

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Baby!!!

I had my targeted ultrasound 2 weeks ago. The perinatologist measured and examined everything. The babe is healthy with ten toes and fingers. He weighed 1 pound 9 0z and was in the 50th percentile for his weight. We got 3D pictures of our baby. It is amazing how much technology can do these days. It is amazing to think we will have a new little person in only 3 months.
The baby's profile



The baby is probably only around 2 pounds by now, if that. Unfortunately by belly thinks he is bigger. :)My belly at 26 weeks.

5 comments:

Brooke and Darin said...

You look so cute prego! Hope everything is going well. Keep me posted!

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh how exciting!!! That is so neat what they can do now a days with technology. I am so freaking excited for you. Your belly is cute!

:) said...

Those ultra sound pctures are so great aren't they? How exciting, thanks for sharing.

Ashley said...

You are looking so cute! It's amazing how you can see the baby. It never set in that I actually had a baby growing in my belly. It stil is strange to me to this day. :)

I will be coming in two weeks. I will text you this week and let you know what days I will be in the salon.

2-Fold said...

So cute, I bet you are getting so excited. The ultrasound pics are awesome