About us

We were married on July 17 2007, in the Logan Temple. We are currently students at Weber State and are loving being married.I work for Ivy Lane Reception Center and am also an orthodontist assistant. Tommy is a framer. He has been building townhouses for the last couple years and runs his own crew

Monday, August 10, 2009

Kobin is growing up so fast. He is 3 months old now. I love being a mom and absolutely adore my baby boy, probably a little to much. :) We have been having a lot of family fun this summer and a lot of firsts. Korbin had his first boat ride.







We went camping last weekend. It was Korbin's first camping trip and 4-wheeling ride. Somehow he managed to sleep on the four wheeler too. Crazy boy!










Korbin also saw his first fireworks. We went to a lot of different places to watch them. He was mesmerized by the finale. The Weber State fireworks were a little rainy and windy. We went with the Anderson family and it was really fun.






6 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow you guys have been busy! Bear Lake and camping look like so much fun. I am glad you took Corbin with you. Lots of fun memories! It was fun to see you guys and hopefully we will get to see you again soon.

Jamie said...

Korbin is getting so big! I swear since you live closer I see less of you! Whats the deal! Love the pictures! Lets play soon Please!!! Miss you guys!

a*J*k said...

oh man what a lil cutie
you guys are such a cute family

Cyndi said...

He is such a cute baby! You guys have done well. Let me know when you want me to cook you guys dinner. I'll have a lot to make up for since you cooked a fabulous one for us!

Blackhursts said...

Time for an update!!!!!

Marcizzle said...

Sierra! Cute blog. I am adding you to my list. My blog is marcibarker.blogspot.com